ASP Corporate Members
ASP recognizes its Corporate Members
for their leadership, involvement and contributions to the strategy community. ASP's current corporate member organizations include:
Become an ASP Corporate Member!
Corporate membership with ASP identifies your organization as a leader in a community dedicated to helping organizations achieve their visions through sound strategic thinking, planning and action.
Come grow with ASP!
ASP Corporate Membership offers five very distinct benefits:
- Recognition and Exposure: Gain exposure and recognition among professionals and leaders
- Strategy and Access: Gain access to strategy tools, products and services and thought leader networking
- Professional Development: Become more effective and knowledgeable about strategy
- Expertise: Recruit and access talented strategy professionals and providers
- Discounts for individual members
Your corporate membership with ASP provides leadership opportunities in shaping the future of ASP as well as a forum for publicizing your views on issues and opportunities in business strategy. As well, corporate membership will help your organization gain the exposure and recognition you want among professionals and leaders responsible for strategy development and strategic management in North America and globally.
Your investment in ASP provides your company with a set of outstanding learning opportunities and resources. Corporate membership consists of three packages:
Platinum Package (Up to 15 employees) $3,600*
Gold Package (Up to 8 employees) $2,040
Silver Package (Up to 4 employees) $900
*To enroll more than 15 employees as part of a Corporate Membership Package, please contact the Executive Director or at 877-816-2080.
Corporate Membership Benefits:
- Advertising Discounts
- Conference Registration Discounts
- Conference Exhibitor Discounts
- Corporate Member
- Discounts Certification Rates
- Individual Employee Memberships
In addition, members have full access to the ASP web site, which features selected articles, book reviews, meeting presentations, economic reports, trend analyses, job opportunities and member news.