Body of Knowledge (BOK) Self-Assessment Workbooks
How to Prepare for passing the ASP Examination
To prepare a Certification Study Plan:
- See available material on the BOK page.
- Download the appropriate BOK Self-Assessment Workbook (see above) to identify where to focus study efforts.
- Download the BOK Framework
Tip: Build a specific Study Plan and study for this Exam just as one would for any other important degree. It should include the following:
- Review the Sample Exam Questions on the ASP Website to gain familiarity with the kinds of questions for which to prepare.
- Consider attending ASP REP programs or purchasing their books and training materials to fill in learning needs. See the Qualified List of REPs webpage for details of webinars, workshops, books and materials, as well as certificate programs that can help with exam preparation.
- Prepare for the Examination by forming Chapter Study Groups using the Lead-Think-Plan-Act Framework. Have Chapter speakers and meetings focus on the Lead-Think-Plan-Act, and check with REPs for availability as speakers. Find a Chapter today!
- Use the PTC Testing Software Demo at http://www.ptcny.com/cbt/demo.htm to experience without content the features of the electronic testing software.